With unending applications, the Axceleron’s vast and customizable functionality can be tailored to fit any need. The Axceleron is the ideal downlight for theatres, houses of worship, academic institutions, convention centers and more.
- 60+% less energy per lumen than standard lighting
- Virtually no maintenance
- Elegant, smooth dimming curve down to 0% via 16-bit processing
- Ultra-efficient heat sink, eliminating on-board fans, even at 15,000-lumen output for silent operation
- Critical components are run below peak output for longer life
- IP20 Rated, suitable for use in damp locations
- Optional 10 year warranty
- Wattages available up to 150W
- Standard color temperatures of 3,000K, 4,000K and 5,000K are available; additional color temperatures can be special ordered
- Standard CRI of 80; 90 CRI can be special ordered for choices below 4,000K
- Beam angles of 14, 18, 28, 36, 70 and 110 degree
- Constant, 0-10V, Line voltage dimming or DMX/RDM control
- DMX comes standard with a terminal strip for control. Other options available to special order for DMX control are XLR-5 Pin, RJ45 or an IDC card.
- DALI is available upon special order
- Mounting style options include c-clamp, rigid pendant, air craft cable, slope adaptor pendant, flush-mount, yoke mount, and recessed kits for flat and sloped ceilings. Please note that at this time our sloped recessed kit is for accessible ceilings only.
- Off-white or black housings come standard. We also offer custom options of more than 150 RAL colors, a brushed aluminum style, or even graphics/designs to suit your facilities every need.